OpenCart organization comes with a gaggle of satisfactory functions that aren’t protected in the unfastened community edition, like RMA, shop credit, existing registry, cart reminders and more. However once in a while, those features aren’t sufficient upside to justify the massive fee tag (up to 10.000 € each 12 months) one has to pay. Consequently, a few save owners determine to downgrade their present OpenCart setup to the unfastened version and replace business enterprise features with 1/3 birthday celebration extensions.
Downgrading OpenCart Enterprise to Community edition – It’s a known fact that OpenCart comes with many functions and free plugins, however, as we avail more and more such features, these may not be protected in the community edition. Thus, many people opt for the better version, but it can be a costly affair.
To cut down the cost, some business owners might want to remain with the community edition. To save your money and also provide you the protected feature, we offer you with the right help to backup your data and secure other details while we downgrade.
However, this is simplest the first half of the warfare. You couldn’t just dispose of a group of employer files, and you’re ready. Seeing that we did downgrade shops before, we figured a compact manual on a way to do it right, is probably beneficial, so right here you cross. But be aware: you will need to backup your database and use a new department for your model managed device before starting this process, it’s now not trivial – things would possibly go sideways.
The maximum prudent way of slicing value is to rebuild the site with a fresh infusion of community model through introducing extensions which may be evaluated to the extra functions of OpenCart organization. To place it any other way using downgrading OpenCart enterprise to community edition.
Worried about admiring of safety and PCI compliance in a community? Indian OpenCart experts positioned your apprehension at rest with the aid of imparting proper technical preference to ensure your internet site protection tight. Do you need integration with existing structures consisting of warehouses and payment gateway? We make you whole tension unfastened as your website functionality receives moved down to an enterprise to a community.
Our Migration Knowledge
Initially, take a look at all through initial observe we analyzed the scope of our projects. We analyzed the challenge necessities, functionality waft, database shape, front end design, and template structure. Making plans-OpenCart has a large code base and database. To make matters easier; paintings have to be broken down in following important tasks.
- Responsive Theme Migration (HTML and CSS)
- Database migration
- 3rd party extensions reinstall.
- Template Integration – reproduction the organization version template to community edition
- pores and skin Integration (CSS) -copy enterprise version skin(CSS) to community edition
- Assign new topic to OpenCart front-end save
- Integrate nearby code in the template
- Export product facts to CSV layout
- Create merchandise attribute set , characteristic organizations, and attributes as consistent with organization edition
- Import the product facts from CSV report.(boom import report size )
- Included banner slider extension
- Included one-page checkout extension
- Add zoom plugin for product info page
- Integrate Custom_Login_Redirect extension
- Integrate Angel-eye PayPal BML Banners extension
- Integrate BL_CustomGrid extension
- Integrate ParcelPro_Carrier extension
- Ebizmarts_MageMonkey extension
We will preserve to do the work on migrating the extensions that were used along with changes made in template even when we set up our new OpenCart community version, keep and have imported your records. We want to do new paintings on a sparkling network edition and with a bit of luck put on newly updated community version of the extensions that we’re using.
To know more about how we can help in downgrading without losing any data, connect with us today.